May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Headed to the Mountain with #2

Errands took control of the day yesterday, while some progress was made there were no quilt tops completed. Today I am the plans are to stay on track! Hopefully when the day is said and done I shall have not one but two quilt tops completed from my winter projects. Spring is coming and I plan to celebrate!!!


Quilt Top #2
Headed to the Mountain to be Quilted
This quilt top is "Top Secret" you will just have to take my word that is is indeed completed. I created this quilt top from quilt blocks which will be in Quiltmaker's Magazine Volume 7...the magazine hasn't been published yet...so until it hits the market, it's all rather hush-hush.

I had the pleasure of testing some of the patterns/blocks for this issue, I think this will be the best Volume Ever! And I haven't even seen all of the blocks! I can't wait to get my hands on Quiltmaker's Magazine Volume 7!!!
It's still early in the day, grabbing a bite to eat, headed to the post office, then I am going to see if it is possible to complete another quilt top today.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having your quilt in a magazine, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.