May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My QuiltCon Entry

QuiltCon starts tomorrow!

Are you like me, waiting to see and hear reports coming out of Texas?
I submitted a quilt to QuiltCon in the Modern Traditional Category in November even though my quilt was not selected I can hardly wait for the updates and news as it will be posted around the internet.
I love quilt shows!:)

I learned of QuiltCon thanks to Clothworks Fabrics Blog! Don't you love their fabrics? 
I got busy, collected, fabrics and went to work!




Sewing table cleared and ready to start!
I LOVE my Arrow Sewing Cabinets Little Pixie Cutting table!



The fabrics!
The Cutting....


Afternoon break....Tea and Chocolate.....
Stitch, Press, Trim...Repeat!
Binding made using fabric from Clothworks.
The title of my quilt is Morning Star. Hand quilted using yellow and white cotton thread with decorative french knots. The quilt is roughly 6x6 feet.

The back...
Detail of hand quilting as seen on the back of my quilt.
 
If you are headed to QuiltCon...
Please post pictures! :)  Those of us who remain at home are waiting on pins and needles to see all of the wonderful quilts!


Hope you have a delightful day,
with LOVE as always,
Beulah 







2 comments:

  1. If my husband feels up to it, we are hoping to go tomorrow. We actually live near Austin. :-) I hadn't thought about posting pictures. I will have to see what I can do, especially since I started a sewing "corner" on my blog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am headed there tomororw with my lunch bunch:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.