May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yes, that's my cat...I mean.... Boss!



Meet Sarah Jane my quilting companion, quilt tester, quality control or as the family has lovingly named her, 'my Boss'.
She monitors all of my daily activity!
And can be quite vocal if what I am working on is not on her agenda.
You can imagine my surprise when I discovered she has been 'moonlighting' as a super model and traveling the internet via Facebook!

I'm off to complete the last few details for "In Your Words" blog hop...
I'm both nervous and excited to be participating in my very first hop on January 10th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.