May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I've known Christmas was coming...

Today is December 12th!
As in Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!
Yikes!!
I've known Christmas was coming but it's been pushed to the back of my thoughts by deadlines, submissions, and designs have crowded, pushed shoving to the center of attention.
The trees are up and mostly decorated...late this year...they are usually up the last week in October.
The Nativity is out and on display as are the cookie cutters, snowmen
and other seasonal decorations.
The weather is damp and cold...like December should be...

I woke in the wee hours of this morning thinking of Christmas, wondering about the very first Christmas these thoughts.

1. Would I have been like the Wisemen seeking, bringing gifts but not knowing what or who I was going to find following that beautiful star?

2. Would I have been like so many inn keepers casting away Mary & Joseph as someone else' 'problem'?


3. Would I have been like the shepherds working in the night...yet, leaving all to go to the manger?

4. Would I have been like the angels singing and announcing the birth of Jesus?


I'm headed to the mountain! Singing as I go. Join me?
 

Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere,
Go tell it on the mountain, that Jesus Christ is born....and God sent us salvation that blessed Christmas morn.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.