May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm not sure about this

Here it is, my first post...nothing earthshaking, not overly dramatic, but words all the same.
I am not sure about all of this.

I love the feel of the pencil between my fingers as I write.
The sound of the lead leaving it's mark upon the paper.

I'm not sure how long this experiment will last only time will tell...

7 comments:

  1. glad you are with us blogger who quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to put gfc on here so we can follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara I'm steadily progressing along these uncharted waters... :) Learning something new everyday! Hopefully by the In Your Words blog hop in January I will be a 'pro'.... or at the very least know my way around. :)


      Beulah

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'm your first follower! (Not the first to comment, but first to sign up with GFC).
    You will find that your blog will eventually become a big part of you and will develop a personality of its own.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep tapping those keys too! I'm looking forward to reading your blog. (I'm your second follower!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) With all of the key tapping in the last day or so I have found that I am doodling more in my 'spare time'. The scary part...I woke up in the middle of the night with a pencil stuck in my hair! Thanks for following! :)

      Beulah

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.